Things to do in Barcelona is one of the top inquiries we receive from people planning to visit Barcelona, as well as from visitors who arrive in the city without any plan at all. Barcelona is a world-class city which offers an impressive number of activities for visitors, in almost any area of interest.
Essential Things To Do in Barcelona
It is rather difficult to orient travelers about what to do during their visit because the recommendations will depend on many factors like available time, season, likes, budget and many other considerations.
However, we will help you decide about the essential things to do in the city so that you can plan your trip by keeping your spending at the lowest level. According to our experience and to satisfy most of the travelers' inquiries, we also recommend reading the following pages for planning what to do when you visit Barcelona:
- 10 Recommendations from our Barcelona Travel Guide
- Barcelona Tourism recommendations for Tours inside and outside the city
- Barcelona Highlights - Our recommendations about all "Must Do in Barcelona"
- Short Break in Barcelona, with our Top Things to do in Barcelona
- Tips for a City Break in Barcelona
- The Best of Barcelona in 1, 2 or 3 days
- Barcelona City Trip - Tips about the most convenient way to discover Barcelona
Tickets for Activities in Barcelona
You can buy tickets for a variety of activities, such as for an FC Barcelona soccer game, Barcelona attractions, Barcelona sightseeing, and more.
- Buy FC Barcelona Football Tickets
- Buy Barcelona Sightseeing Tickets
- Buy Barcelona Attractions Tickets
- Buy Barcelona Museum Tickets
- Buy Barcelona Concert Tickets
- Buy Barcelona Nightclub Tickets
Also Check our complete list of Ticket Hot Deals!
Things To See and Do in Barcelona, Spain
The links to the articles mentioned above will give you a good idea of the Barcelona sightseeing highlights. If you visit Barcelona during summer time, then think about relaxing at a Barcelona beach. It is something worth to do, since Barcelona, Spain beaches are easily accessible. Plus, a couple of them like Barceloneta beach and Sant Sebastia beach are near downtown.
Other things to do related to famous tourist places in Barcelona, Spain that you should include: walk the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas, visit La Boqueria market, don't miss the free show of The Magic Fountain of Montjuic, walk at Montjuic hill and enjoy the beautiful views to Barcelona and the sea.
What To Do in Barcelona at Night?
Barcelona is a very vibrant city with events going on during the whole year, which guarantees that you will always find something to suit your tastes. Your list of things to do will not be complete if you don't include Spanish Guitar concerts and Flamenco shows. Many of them are held in beautiful landmarks, and they are highly requested by our visitors. We have listed below the most popular. Check it out and book ahead!